Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: Verizon

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com
"Lew Hodgett" previously wrote:

Other than me, anybody else using Verizon for your
ISP?
If so, any problems with E-Mail?

SFWIW, my e-mail service from Verizon has been a
no show for the past 21 days (since 09/11).

Verizon admitted more than once that it was THEIR
problem during this period, but couldn't fix it.

Finally, today, after a password change, and other
software changes by Verizon on their end our e-mail
is up and running.

Why it took 21 days to make repairs, I'm clueless.

Probably because they were busy trying to peddle FIOS

--

dadiOH