Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some Useful FACTS About Global Warming and Climate Change

On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 22:28:57 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

Hardback should be here Tuesday.
Martin

I'll be interested to hear what you think of it.

Have you heard - three volcanoes are blowing their tops - latest is
Japan. Philippines and then Ice Land. North American, Pacific, mid
Trench Atlantic.

They're trying to punish the Blievers for their total nonsense
AGWK.

I can't wait for the three sisters in Oregon or some others in the

Oh, no no no no no no NO! Not local, thankyouverymuch.

region. Been a while since some of the dozen or so in the Pacific NW
and the ones in Texas, 5 in Austin, TX, .... Been sleeping a long time
now.

I had been working on Hamilton, just off San Vicente Blvd in BH, when
the movie Volcano came out. What a trip, seeing lava run down the
road I had been on the day before! I was very happy for it to have
been only a movie, too.

--
Give me the luxuries of life.
I can live without the necessities.