Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.woodworking

Default Building a treehouse in the redwood grove of a neighbor (picsincluded)

On 9/29/2014 8:49 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 20:38:51 -0400, "G. Ross"
wrote:

You keep talking about WiFi. More important is a refrig for the
beer. Why would anyone want WiFi in a treehouse. I would think this
would be a place to escape all that stuff.

The WIFI is how one orders more beer delivery. Can I help you further?

With your antenna that high, can't you pirate a
signal from a neighbor?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus