Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.woodworking
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Building a treehouse in the redwood grove of a neighbor (pics included)

On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 19:25:42 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

I'm just the free help (we
all have Spanish nicknames when we do free labor. I'm "Rodruigo", and my
wife's nom-de-labor is "Marisol", for example).

I keep threatening that I'm gonna call OSHA on them if I fall or if they
don't provide cold soda (the free soda has been warm, to date).

It's an insult to call a Mexican a Spaniard!
--
"..,what is good is the front end if you don't have the back end"-- Kimberly Guilfoyle