Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Building a treehouse in the redwood grove of a neighbor (pics included)

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 21:13:12 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

Oren wrote, on Sun, 28 Sep 2014 12:30:52 -0700:

I'd agree on some threadlock too.

Threadlock isn't a bad idea.

In fact, it's a great idea.

Wish I had thought of that sooner; but we still have the backside of the
big redwood downhill to add the extra wire to, so there's still time yet.

I'm not an expert but at a minimum I would use threadlock AND torque
nuts on those clamps. Some torque wrenches are small and short, will
give what you need and are easy to carry up to the project. Double
check your work...