Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.woodworking
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Building a treehouse in the redwood grove of a neighbor (picsincluded)

Oren wrote, on Sun, 28 Sep 2014 14:21:31 -0700:

Mentioned twice here. Torque the nuts on the cable clamps to specs.

Yup. 45 foot pounds. Thanks.

I'm relaying all this information to the neighbor as I'm just a helping
hand. I jokingly refer to myself as the "union worker" because I make
jokes about OSHA getting on their case every time I have to climb one
of those ladders!

I do apologize that updates are slow, as I can't snap a picture unless
I'm there, and the treehouse is only worked on during the weekends, and
I'm not always there to help, but I will try to snap pictures as we
progress.

Dunno if I should append all to the same thread, as the way "I" read this
newsgroup is that I only look at the threads from the last day or three.
Dunno how others look at older threads, 'cuz this could take a few months
elapsed time.