Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Building a treehouse in the redwood grove of a neighbor (pics included)

On Sat, 27 Sep 2014 23:55:45 -0700, OFWW wrote in

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 02:41:13 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

Just to update this thread, we completed the 250 feet of steel cabling
today by lashing the two ends together using these cable clamps:
https://c3.staticflickr.com/3/2942/1...845164f7_c.jpg

If you installed these without lock washers I would recommend you
and cooling will cause those nuts to walk off the u-bolts.

Ditto on that.