Fred Holder

Default Nova Compac Chuck

Hello Bill,

A recent check of Teknatool's web site shows that the Compac Chuck has been
temporarily removed from the market pending redesign. Apparently, there have
been some problems with the chuck and the manufacturer is attempting to fix said
problems. I personally never had any problems with the chuck that I have;
however, my wife complains about it and refuses to use it.

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com

In article , Bill Harmon says...

Has anyone had experience with the Nova Compac Chuck. I plan to use it on a
Carbatec mini lathe. \

On the chuck I just received, the jaws have a lingitudinal runour of about
.060 (Estimated, not measured). Manual shows no adjustment proceedure.

Thanks for responses

Bill