Ken Moon

Default Nova Compac Chuck

Lyn,
I haven't had an opportunity to use a Compac, but isn't it just a smaller
version of the original Nova chuck?
Ken Moon
Webberville,TX
***************************************

"Lyn J. Mangiameli" wrote in message
link.net...

Leif Thorvaldson wrote:
Delay gratification?? What newsgroup do you think you are on!! *G* I

have
one and it works just fine.

So does mine. Apparently there has been a lot of variation in these
chucks, but I've have mine for about two years now and had no troubles
whatsoever. It is important to understand that this is a chuck well
suited for miniature and small scale work, but that never was intended
to be, and won't perform well as, a general purpose chuck. For a
Carbetec, I think it would be a very good match.

Lyn