Posted to alt.home.repair
Seymore4Head Seymore4Head is offline

Default OT Walmart sucks

On Sat, 27 Sep 2014 12:11:40 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 09/26/2014 08:12 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
I called to find out if they had drafting supplies.
The woman said......What department is that?
I said, I don't know. I was hoping you knew.
She said......Huh. I will connect you with stationary.
I sit on hold for at least 5 min of dead silence.
I hang up and call back.
Hi, I called earlier trying to find some drafting supplies.
She said...well everybody is busy. I will connect you again.

I think they probably think it would be easier if I just drove down
and walked the store.

Not easier for you, easier for us!

A bit off topic. But ...

Have you had a look at the open source LibreCAD?
Linux, Windows, OSX:

http://librecad.org/cms/home.html

Just because I need drafting supplies doesn't mean I am going to be
doing any drafting. I still use enough pencil/paper that I use one of
these:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...nL._SY300_.jpg
So I want one of these:
http://www.deserres.ca/data/Products...963_1_S502.jpg
I actually have one, but I have spent enough time hunting it that I
gave up.

BTW I have found one at Amazon. I just need to wait until I need 28
bucks worth of other crap to order one. (free shipping on 35$ orders)