Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Portable Transformer MIG Welders Are On The Way Out

On 2014-09-26, Ed Huntress wrote:

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 12:47:05 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

wrote:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 12:32:20 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy contained to grasp at straws because his other lies have blown up in his face:

snip

Nothing to respond to.

Gee, Jon, you always used to brag about your jobs. Now we never hear

from you about them -- or it.

Why is that?

His "jobs" probably last a few short weeks.

Even if they did last "a few short weeks" it would be much longer than the 15 minutes iggy could make it in a state of the art machining job shop.

I was at Qualcomm for 2 years. :) I've never worked in one machining job shop for more than 3 years and I'm very proud of that.