Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some Useful FACTS About Global Warming and Climate Change

wrote in message
On Friday, September 26, 2014 12:33:18 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

Yep so many libs worship at the altar that GW has all the
markings

of a religion. Libs don't believe in God but they'll believe in

anything else.

The most damning sign is how they dismiss or lie about contrary

evidence instead of testing and accommodating it.

The only sign that mainstream science (and the mainstream news
media) need is their agreement with each other.

If ABC, MSNBC, CBS, BBC, NPR News and CNN agree with each other,
then screw fox news. They and other people out in the forest, in
the hills or otherwise in the middle of nowhere can agree or not.

Journalists don't know squat about hard science, and are losing sight
of their own WhoWhatWhereWhenHowWhy. They've repeatedly shown their
ignorance of why airplanes need all those big flat thingies sticking
out of the sides and top.

The only media members I even half believe are the weather
forecasters, and they aren't convinced of AGW.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestay...ate-consensus/
"The reality is when you factor in the other necessary components of a
global warming crisis, clearly less than half of American
Meteorological Society meteorologists believe in the frequently
asserted global warming crisis."

"If a show of hands determined scientific truth, medical doctors would
still be bleeding people with leeches and we would still believe the
sun revolves around the earth."

The weatherman I asked clearly doesn't believe it from his disgusted
facial expression, but he won't state anything that risks his job. I
didn't bias my question to suggest what answer I wanted to hear.
Politicians have actually complained about my neutrally worded
questions, they had a ready answer either way and didn't know which to
give.
-jsw