Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Portable Transformer MIG Welders Are On The Way Out

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 13:07:04 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 12:51:50 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy continued to try and run away from how badly he lies and failed miserably:

The usual slow Eddy worthless bull**** snipped

Yet another attempt by slow Eddy to find any possible way to discredit my obvious accomplishments has failed.

Nothing to respond to.

Nothing you CAN respond to, you mean, without embarrassing yourself.

Jon, you've done a more than adequate job of discrediting yourself,
and that's not what I'm going. I'm just giving you a taste of your own
medicine -- much more politely than you do it yourself -- in the hope
that you'll see how obnoxious it is for you to constantly berate other
people just because they disagree with you about something.

Your self-promotional circus is not what has earned you the enmity of
people all over the Internet. It's your pathetic attempt to pump up
your ego by putting other people down.

I realize it's a disorder of some kind that you have, but it's
something you can easily decide to stop. As long as you persist,
you're going to catch hell. There is a trail of extraordinary satire
about your antics on the Internet, by which you've made yourself a
laughingstock. You don't need to keep feeding it.

--
Ed Huntress