Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Nick is offline

Default Germany no longer Wunderland..says top man.

On 26/09/2014 08:15, RJH wrote:

And relatively low growth can, of course, be a good thing. And the real
wage figure was distorted (happily, IMO) by a dip in bonuses (and bonus
culture) in 2013.

"two out of three employees earn less today than they did in 2000."

You're claiming this is because of bonuses? I'd like to see you elaborate.

I believe it is a natural consequence of free trade and the need to
compete against cheaper international labour.

It is an absolutely core issue for anyone in a affluent country to
consider. How to distribute wealth fairly when most workers can no
longer command a good wage. Doing it by wealth and earning taxes is
problematic.

Not sure who his audience was.