Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some Useful FACTS About Global Warming and Climate Change

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 22:15:02 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 9/25/2014 6:15 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
Yeah, I read Koonin's article yesterday, and I have no reason to doubt
it.

And that "no reason" is a key here. No one here has a minute fraction
of the knowledge necessary to judge the evidence of climate science.
We all go with our experience in listening to the scientists, and
judging what they say on the basis of past performance.

The evidence is they're more often right than not. And despite what
Koonin says, an overwhelming number of climate scientists agree on the
basic points. Koonin obviously is selecting data points to make his
case. If he's right, most scientists will agree with him, if he has
the evidence to convince them. So far, not.

Meanwhile, you, I, and everyone else here watch and listen. Some are
fools who think they know the answers. They don't.

Science by consensus. The majority *IS* always right!

Isn't that a song by Algore and the Evicted Bears?

--
Give me the luxuries of life.
I can live without the necessities.