Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Portable Transformer MIG Welders Are On The Way Out

On 2014-09-25, Ed Huntress wrote:

http://seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDoc...92000MM003441A

I was looking at that case. A line caught my eye:

15 AFOI AFFIDAVIT OF INDIGENCY

Why is a supposedly successful CADCAM Professional, a self described

luminary of CNC, a rising technology star, is indigent???

My turn to ask a question :)

Why can't a claimed Internet expert, with a claimed major website, figure out my IP address and look up what the median income is in the suburb of San Diego, CA that I live in?

Let me save you the trouble and just tell you since both you and slow Eddy are major pussies who don't have the guts to ask me directly.

"In 2000 the median income for a household was $92,083, and the median income for a family was $103,972, making it the 25th most expensive zip code in the United States (as of a 2007 estimate)"

One more question for both of you losers:

It's now 2014. Would you and slow Eddy like to claim the median income has dropped where I live?