Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cheap electric pressure washer at HF?

On 9/25/2014 8:37 PM, Dave Garrett wrote:
And before anyone says "why don't you just fix the oil leak?", it's
coming from a bad rear main seal on the car in question, which means
the transmission has to be pulled to fix it. I'm not going to spend
$1000 in labor to replace a $2 seal when I can just top off with half a
quart of oil or so in between oil changes.

BTW, do you know why Eskimos wash their laundry
in Tide?

Because it's too cold out Tide?

Drumroll pleased...

Hey, Dave, why don't you fix the leak?