Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Daring Dufas

On 9/25/2014 2:00 PM, Oren wrote:
What started as a four day nose bleed (history) to the ER is now
becoming a Cardiac Cath tomorrow. Looking for a constricted vessel
near / at the heart.

Had nose bleeds all my life, but couldn't get first aid to stop it
this time. Thanks for the thoughts, Trader.

First, regret and best wishes. If you were LDS,
I'd suggest call your home teachers and get a
priesthood blessing. Still a good idea, even if
you're not LDS, but it will take more phone calls.
Yes, LDS / Mormon priesthood blessings are for any
one who sincerely asks.

A couple decades ago, a friend had a nose bleed.
He looked it up in a homeopathic book, and says
often calcium deficiency weakens blood vessels.
A couple Tums antacids with calcium might help.
IANAL/MD, advice worth what you paid.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus