Joe Fleming

Default Triton Respirator

Yes. A guy in our club several year ago. Lung cancer. Made a convert out
of most of the members in our club and continues to do so to this day.

Joe

"Chuck" wrote in message
On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 21:30:02 -0700, Clarke Echols
wrote:

I'd suggest you get some evidence that the filters are rated at 99.97%
efficient at 0.3 microns for ANY respirator, with certification from an
independent testing lab. Wood dust is carcinogenic,

Yeah, yeah, yeah, along with grilled hamburgers, mother's milk, sodium
cyclamates, paraquat....others?

oh yeah, and opportunistic advertisers.

Anybody every know ANYBODY who was diagnosed with cancer as a direct
result of exposure to wood dust?
--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com