Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Portable Transformer MIG Welders Are On The Way Out

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:52:53 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:30:26 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:27:26 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:07:26 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress continued to lie:

If slow Eddy is telling the truth why can't he show a conviction

for this Florida case?

I know, its very easy for anyone to find out if anyone else has a conviction or not. Even the credit agencies have gotten into finding out about that business.

You don't have to explain, Jon. Everything in this group regularly gets carried to far.

Exactly. It would be very easy to find a conviction if I had one. That's why slow Eddy has to lie over and over and make up bull**** excuses for why he can't produce a conviction of any kind. Further, slow Eddy can't explain how I could work for Qualcomm if I had a felony conviction. Does slow Eddy really think Qualcomm is stupid and missed that in a background check?

slow Eddy is a liar. He's lied for years because he can't accept the fact that I don't put up with his smarmy bull**** and call him out on it. slow Eddy is a pompous ass who has never done anything meaningful in his entire life unless one thinks writing ad copy is meaningful/significant. I don't. In fact, I'm so disgusted with paid advertising machining and CADCAM magazines as well as paid advertising CADCAM forums that I started my own. slow Eddy like many other losers can't deal with just how successful my LinkedIn CADCAM group is and why it's so successful.

What you mean is that you can't hold a job that pays anything, so you
spend your time blabbing on your group, looking for validation that
you're worth something.

--
Ed Huntress