Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Portable Transformer MIG Welders Are On The Way Out

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:27:24 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:07:26 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress continued to lie:

lies snipped?

If slow Eddy is telling the truth why can't he show a conviction for this Florida case? The fact is that slow Eddy can't show a conviction because the case was dismissed

A lie. It wasn't dismissed. It was nolle prossed in June, 2000.
Seminole County Clerk of Courts, Case Number
592000MM003441A

http://seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDoc...92000MM003441A

... and I received an apology from the prosecutor.

Then why didn't he request a dismissal?

This isn't rocket science.

No, it's typical Banquer spinning and lying.

Either slow Eddy can show a conviction or he can't.

Why would I care? We know you were arrested; posts from Constance
years ago confirmed that she dropped the charges; your case was nolle
prossed, and your arrest record and mug shot continue to be public
information as a result.

The fact is slow Eddy can't show a conviction because there is nothing to show. I've never been convicted of a felony in my entire life.

You keep saying "never convicted of a felony." How many misdemeanors
have you been convicted of?

slow Eddy lies frequently and I nail him on his lies all the time.

I never lie (online g) and you've never once succeeded in
demonstrating your frequent claims that I have.

You're a phony to the core, Banquer.

--
Ed Huntress