Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Portable Transformer MIG Welders Are On The Way Out

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:07:26 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress continued to lie:

lies snipped?

If slow Eddy is telling the truth why can't he show a conviction for this Florida case? The fact is that slow Eddy can't show a conviction because the case was dismissed and I received an apology from the prosecutor. This isn't rocket science. Either slow Eddy can show a conviction or he can't. The fact is slow Eddy can't show a conviction because there is nothing to show. I've never been convicted of a felony in my entire life.

slow Eddy lies frequently and I nail him on his lies all the time.