Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Portable Transformer MIG Welders Are On The Way Out

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 5:44:25 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:12:47 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 9:52:41 PM UTC-7, Larry Jaques wrote:

That's why I keep asking people why they talk to him (and so many

other known kooks) in this forum. The quicker they plonk him and stop

talking, the sooner we all get some rest.

Give me the luxuries of life.

I can live without the necessities.

Larry Jackass can't deal with the fact that lots of people wish to be adults and don't need or want his Nanny bull****.

Larry Jackass can't understand why my LinkedIn profile has so many endorsements for my skill set.

Larry Jackass can't comprehend why I have so many LinkedIn connections.

Larry Jackass can't understand why my LinkedIn group now has over 2,300 members. Membership reads like a who's who of the CADCAM business.

Even most of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots are smart enough not to embrace 9/11 truther bull**** like Larry Jackass does.

Larry Jackass will never get any rest because he can't deal with the fact that I produce content that he can't comprehend. :)

That clique is just trying to troll for you, because every time you try to say anything, they leave their so-called killfiles and try to discourage everyone from reading and talking with you.

I enjoy showing how much slow Eddy lies and how stupid Mark Wieber's clique of idiots are.

It's very obvious to me that most people who claim I'm in their kill files read almost everything I post.