Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Target, home depot card security:(

On 9/25/2014 8:12 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, September 25, 2014 7:53:40 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've lost confidence in both sides. The Libs propose
legislation, the Reps bluff and bluster for a few
weeks, and sure enough it passes. Two sides of one
coin.

You make it sound like the Republicans are passing most of what
the Democrats want. In fact, compared to previous Congresses, very
little is being passed. Not that I'm complaining. It's just that if the
Republicans were doing what you say, it would, IMO, be a whole lot worse.

I'll admit, I don't follow the specifics.
Just the general feel I get from listening
to radio.

--
..
Christopher A. Young