Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Portable Transformer MIG Welders Are On The Way Out

On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 23:07:00 -0500, Ignoramus31447

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 10:50:12 -0500, Ignoramus31447

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

Ta-ta, Jon. Stay out of jail now, ya' hear?

I did not know that Jon Banquer was in jail. What happened?

Jon was booked for battery - domestic violence. Apparently his wife
didn't press charges, so he probably didn't spend any real time in
jail:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...r.2770726.html

Here's a further rundown by one of Jon's old buddies, Tim Markoski. I
never tried to check the facts, but FWIW:

http://tinyurl.com/nh5uvou

Pretty disgusting, I would say.

That's why I keep asking people why they talk to him (and so many
other known kooks) in this forum. The quicker they plonk him and stop
talking, the sooner we all get some rest.

--
Give me the luxuries of life.
I can live without the necessities.