Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Target, home depot card security:(

I have now had 5 cards wiped out because stores dont bother keeping their systems secure

I think congress should pass some consumer protection laws, to penalize merchants who have data breaches

Require the merchant to pay 100% of the costs to replace every card, plus give the consumer 100 bucks a pop for the inconvenience....

I espically hate all the pre authorized transactions like ez pass. I just got the target mess fixed and now I have to start all over again...

of course congress, espically the republicans could care less about the common person. Their only concerns are getting more bucks to run for reelection from big business.

I am sick and tired of spending days straitening out hassles like this