Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Which of these is the hydrostatic test date of my 5# soda CO2tank?

Pico Rico wrote, on Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:36:21 -0700:

maybe you got it within 5 years. or, "close enough".

Maybe. I don't really remember, as I haven't made soda in a while, and
when I looked, it was empty (from me not shutting it fully off most
likely).

Anyway, in hind sight, if anyone here asks whether it's better to own
them or to just trade them in, I'd say now that it's better to own them,
even though Praxair talked me out of that when I first returned mine.

Anyway, if it is 2008, I'm stuck waiting for Praxair to get "steel",
since they would replace it with one within the 5-year period.