Posted to alt.home.repair

Default what's this type of pump called?

On 9/23/2014 9:41 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
"on demand" pump? Check out Shurflow.

"danny burstein" wrote in message
.com...
A low volume/low pressure pump that would be attached
to a water tank and feeding a handwashing faucet.

When the valve is closed the pump detects the blockage
(the higher pressure) and shuts down. When you open
the valve the pump kicks on and you get your
hands clean.

Thanks

A zillion years ago, my family went on vacation in
a rented RV. There was a pump much like this, to
pump water from the fresh water holding tank into
the sink, toilet, etc. It would be 12 volts, but
a RV supply place should have some thing.

Demand pump sounds right. I demand someone check
it out and post to the list! ;-)

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus