Posted to alt.home.repair
Guv Bob Guv Bob is offline

Default itsy bitsy tankless water heater?

"micky" wrote in message ...
Itsy bitsy tankless water heater?

I saw a thread a while back about tankless water heaters.

How about this?. I only want to heat the hot water for one sink, in
the bathroom. I haven't the patience to wait until it's hot so I
always wash my hands or my face with cold water.

I don't mind wasting money for once, though I plan to install it myself.

So what sort of electric tankless water heater would you recommend for
one sink?. I hope it won't need more than 15 amps.

How many gallons a minute of hot water does a bathroom sink use?

Favorite brands?

(The shower/tub in the same bathroom, the other 1.5 baths, the washing
machine, the kitchen sink, and the laundry sink can just wait until the
water gets hot, like they do now. My half-bath/powder room off the
front hall is directly above the water heater, and it is such a pleasure
to have hot water almost immediately.)

Thanks.

The lovey Miseries Bob wanted a water-squirts-the-butt toilet seat. And I have to say that it is handy to have, especially for them as has disabilities or old timers disease. Every toilet in a hospital or nursing home should be required to have one. Amazing that they are not covered by Medicare... butt I digress....

Anyway, it has a small tank and keeps it hot. I don't know the electricity cost but (and this is a big butt) it's rated at 100 watts.