Lewis Dodd

Default Turning SUGGESTIONS

Being the turning club newsletter, I am planning a summer picnic so all the
turners and spouses (etc) can get together and have a "break" . We normally
do this at Christmas.

What I am looking for is suggestions for this picnic.

things to do,cook,and compete...anything to make it fun, interesting, and
comebackable!

One thing is to have a turned and burned bonfire, explain what went wrong
with the turning and fuel the bonfire with the turning before the club

Suggestions needed and wanted!
Thanks
Lewis

--
The clock of time is wound but once and no man has the power to tell just
when the hands will stop. At late or early hour, now is the only time you