Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New use for a riding mower

Pete Keillor wrote:

In the Texas hill country, I call it "mowing the dirt", which also
includes "mulching the rocks". I should own stock in the mower blade
manufacturer. Not to mention bent spindles, etc. Maybe this drought
will end some day. The other day, I damned near mulched a fawn.
Didn't see the little critter in the tall grass until I stopped
against it and it bolted. It moved fine and I didn't see any injuries
or blood, so I guess it was ok.

My grandfather accidentally hit his old dog while mowing hay, when I
was a kid. The dog was old and didn't hear well, but what a sad way to
go.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.