Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bilco door bumps

On 9/22/2014 4:06 PM, Frank wrote:
This is the top of my Bilco cellar door. The horizontal line is the area where the hidden hinge lies. If i scrape those little bubbles, some would reveal holes that I would like to weld or whatever it takes to cover them. Someone told me about a Bond agent that one can get at Lowes, and I did a search and I do not know what to get. local welders refuse to do this small job, so I guess I have to do it myself. Any suggestions would be helpful.

a href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank"img src="http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q386/Novel8/Capture_zps98878e12.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo Capture_zps98878e12.jpg"//a

My first thought is rust, under the paint. How's
about some wire wheel action, maybe some sand
paper. Prime, paint, see if that lasts.

--
..
Christopher A. Young