Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default Bust these bumps

On 09/22/2014 03:00 PM, Frank wrote:
This is the top of my Bilco cellar door. The horizontal line is the area where the hidden hinge lies. If i scrape those little bubbles, some would reveal holes that I would like to weld or whatever it takes to cover them. Someone told me about a Bond agent that one can get at Lowes, and I did a search and I do not know what to get. local welders refuse to do this small job, so I guess I have to do it myself. Any suggestions would be helpful.

a href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank"img src="http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q386/Novel8/Capture_zps98878e12.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo Capture_zps98878e12.jpg"//a

They were probably talking about this. Even if you completely sand-out
the rust it will probably just return...but maybe not for a while if you
then paint it properly

http://www.jbweld.com/