Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Y D" marking on flat head cap screw?

Martin Eastburn wrote:

Along with that and in the same vain -
I was in ATE - auto Test Systems testing semi parts...

One of my customers bought a machine from Japan. It had a Data General
computer as a controller. The Japanese company ordered Japanese manuals
for the computer, translated them into 'English' and shipped.
(They could have ordered English manuals but .... )
Customer had heck understanding the basic commands and information.

We had a SATE at Cincinnati Electronics for the PRC-77 that was run
by a Data General computer in the mid '70s. We had an engineer from Data
General on site to maintain the computer, printers and equipment
interfaces. He did a data dump and had paper hitting the ceiling.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.