Posted to uk.d-i-y
News News is offline

Default [OT} Electricity usage

In message , John
Rumm writes

One point often not considered is the occupancy of the place. If it has
people in it 24/7 then consumption tends to be much higher than places
that are basically empty for a third of every work day.

John, you're right, of course. We retired a year ago, but, prior to
that, we ran the attached shop, so were always 'in and out'. There was
(still is) a doorway from kitchen to shop.

What I can't understand is the consistency. Our usage seems to have
remained roughly the same over the last 12 years, yet we have more
'stuff' now than twelve years ago.
--
Graeme