Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default [OT} Electricity usage

It is a lot, is it a single cold feed washing machine and does it get used a
lot on hot temperatures? Do you have any form of immersion heater?

Brian

Email:

"News" wrote in message

A bit OT, but our electricity usage has always seemed incredibly high to
me. Not how much we pay, but the actual units used. Looking back, the
last time I read the meter was 26.09.13, which is almost exactly a year
ago. Reading it today, I find we have used 9128 units over a year.

No electric heating. No tumble dryer. Just the usual washing machine,
dishwasher, two fridges/freezers, two desktops, two laptops, kettle,
lighting etc. An I naive, or is that a lot of units?
--
Graeme