Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adam Funk[_3_] Adam Funk[_3_] is offline

Default [OT} Electricity usage

On 2014-09-22, News wrote:

In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
In article ,
News writes:

What are your 'always on' items? (Most other things can be ignored.)

Hmm. 2 desktops, 2 laptops via chargers, router, homeplugs (3), a
mobile, a few fluorescent tubes, fridge, freezer, fridge/freezer,
phones, TV and box are always on standby, although rarely used.

Do you have a 300W/500W outdoor floodlamp which is on dusk-dawn?

No.

Does the figure vary much between summer/winter?

See table in my last post. Wifey does love her electric blanket,
although it is 'split' with my side rarely on.

That's about 60 W max?