Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jonathan Jonathan is offline

Default [OT} Electricity usage

On Monday, September 22, 2014 10:44:14 AM UTC+1, News wrote:
A bit OT, but our electricity usage has always seemed incredibly high to

me. Not how much we pay, but the actual units used. Looking back, the

last time I read the meter was 26.09.13, which is almost exactly a year

ago. Reading it today, I find we have used 9128 units over a year.

No electric heating. No tumble dryer. Just the usual washing machine,

dishwasher, two fridges/freezers, two desktops, two laptops, kettle,

lighting etc. An I naive, or is that a lot of units?

--

Graeme

Similar set up here but we use 3,700 units on average a year.

Jonathan