Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liberals score higher on IQ tests, Multiple choice fill in the bubble IQ tests. Some can even read their diploma....

On Sun, 21 Sep 2014 15:28:11 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 21 Sep 2014 13:29:31 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

IMNSHO we desperately need a "careless and reckless
operation of a business enterprise" analog to the "careless
and reckless operation of a motor vehicle" statute, with
license/charter suspension and revocation. ....

Sure, if we can apply the same standards and remedies to governments
and their institutions.

Talk about a nationwide multi-car-pileup...

--
One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
-- Sophocles