Posted to alt.home.repair
gonjah[_3_] gonjah[_3_] is offline

Default Roper dryer will not start.

On 9/21/2014 8:26 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/21/2014 9:18 PM, gonjah wrote:
Sorry Stormin but I thought "Will not start" in the title would cover
that.

And Pico, the motor does turn, but only manually.

I found the problem. It is a bad timer.

I got a bad continuity test on the second timer test. I didn't know
there are two continuity test on the timer.

Now I have to figure out how to get that damn front panel back on. Turns
out it's dangerous.

Now there are two of us, frustrated. Shows
me good, for trying to be useful.

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I wish I would have seen the right youtube video earlier. I wouldn't
have taken the panel off. May there is a video on how to put it back on.

First price I've seen on the timer is $116. Anyone know where to get it
cheaper?

http://www.appliancepartspros.com/wh...ap3038725.html