Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liberals score higher on IQ tests, Multiple choice fill in the bubble IQ tests. Some can even read their diploma....

"John B. Slocomb" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Sep 2014 11:09:18 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

The Titanium for Vietnam fighter jets came from the USSR, through a
tortuous network that concealed its final destination. The Market
Basket article I referenced told how they used intermediaries to buy
up land to avoid revealing their intent and driving up the price.
Those are examples of old tricks to deceive market, CIA, KGB, NSA
et.al. analysts looking for patterns.

Out of curiosity, what Vietnam fighter jets was titanium used on?
I ask as I spent several years servicing the various fighter jets
that
were used in Vietnam and I don't remember any that used titanium.
The
first airplane that I saw in USAF use that used any quantity of
titanium was the SR-71, hardly a Vietnam fighter jet.
--
Cheers,

John B.

http://www.tomcattersassociation.org...h-titanium.htm

I can't tell titanium from stainless unless I can pick it up and feel
the weight.

-jsw