Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default O/T: DAMN CIGARTTES

On 9/20/2014 11:58 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 23:21:54 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:541ccda1$0$41770

$c3e8da3
GOD DAMN TOBACCO.

I couldn't agree more. And God damn the tobacco companies, too, for continuing to
market this killer weed.

How about "God damn your brother for poisoning himself"?

Keith, you just reminded me all over again why I have you killfiled. Thanks, asshole, for your
sensitivity and compassion.

It's no recent revelation that they cause cancer.

No, and none of the events I related are recent, either. He was born in October 1948, started
smoking around 1964, maybe earlier, I don't remember, was diagnosed with cancer in June
1996, and died in January 1997.

Of course you didn't know that, because I hadn't said so. But did you ask? Take the trouble
to learn the facts next time before making more of ass of yourself than you already are.