Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Metalworking Down Under, 2

On Sun, 21 Sep 2014 04:25:54 -0700
Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2014 07:32:36 +1000, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 9/21/2014 3:26 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Ill be taking delivery of this little critter (finally!) in a month or
two.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...802602/Trumpet

Well that's an interesting setup! I'd focus on this rig first, much
closer to being a finished project. Had thought about a sidecar rig here
for my wife and I. Her one word response: Kangaroos....

Jon

Roos like riding in sidehacks???????

They probably like standing in the road... Around here it's Whitetail
Deer. The local Road Commissions make sure to keep the shoulders
mowed so they are perfect for grazing...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b