Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Garage door opener help

On 9/21/2014 1:48 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Sep 2014 03:40:14 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

No, yes and yes but... I looked up about the Clicker and there is no
way I would try to reprogram it. The thing didn't get very good reviews
and people said it was very hard to program. Apparently you do it all
at the Clicker unit itself. My fear is that something would go wrong
and then we'd still have to call for repair.

Excuse me, Julie but you're an ASS

Reading your crap for amusement - or is that abusement - I am amazed,
simply amazed that you survive without being hooked up to life support!

"My fear is that something could go wrong and..." You dumbass! How is
that any different than the predicament you ALLEGEDLY find yourself in now?

"I'm sitting here in the dark and I'm afraid to flip the light switch.
It might not work and I'll be sitting in the dark."

Dumbass? or Ass? ASS gets the vote here.