Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metalworking Down Under, 2

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 14:17:08 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:26:01 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 07:12:42 +1000, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 9/17/2014 10:53 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Indeed. Ive purchased a goodly number of things from the Ebay.uk site
as well. Particularly Royal Enfield motorcycle parts and Whitworth
tools and fasteners

Have to be careful around work with fasteners. Lot of stuff came from
the US and is Imperial, lot of metric of course, and the odd Whitworth
thrown in just to keep me on my toes. And sometimes all three on one
machine/system....

There's a guy in town into vintage bikes, I -think-, Royal Enfield.
Prices for parts are not cheap here and shipping is horrible for heavy
items, but the exchange rate is turning favorable for US. I'll ask if
he's got a line on Royal Enfield parts, see if I can get you a contact
or three.

Jon

That would be Greatly! Appreciated.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...anRoyalEnfield

OMG, did you see the size of the rat in that first picture?

Original desert Rat.

Ill be taking delivery of this little critter (finally!) in a month or
two.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...802602/Trumpet

A little dusting, a bath, and some armor all for the seat and she'll
be back on the road, eh?

No idea..the owner has never started it and he bought it 8 yrs ago,

PJ O'Rourke

PJ O'Rourke