Posted to rec.woodworking

Default white Melamine cabinets

On Friday, September 19, 2014 8:01:40 PM UTC-5, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Now, bet you didn't know how you were going to make it thru

Friday afternoon until I posted all that info.

Lew

Hah! Showed you! Made it all the way to Sunday morning! I had no idea that Sherwin Williams was so diverse and owned so much. Makers of Sears paints including their Weatherbeater line? Who knew?

But owners of the Purdy brush line, Minwax (!!??), Dutch Boy Paints, and the knockout for me, Pratt and Lambert! And that's just part of it.

Had no idea they owned Krylon, though. Somewhere in the dense fog of my memory it seemed that I had heard Rustoleum bought them, no S/W, but clearly not the case. Thanks for the info.

Robert