Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Drilling in concrete

On 9/20/2014 5:49 PM, Rebel1 wrote:
It's amazing how much improvements can still be made to an ordinary
ho-hum item like a screw that we take for granted. Thanks for the links.

Now, I wish I didn't have to rent a hammer drill to make the pilot
holes. They rent for $20 for four hours, or $24 for 24 hours. I need
four holes for the closet flange, two to hang an extension ladder off a
garage wall, and 2-6 more for new garage shelving. I'll have to plan
everything carefully so I get everything done with a single rental.

http://www.harborfreight.com/12-in-v...ill-68170.html

Buy one for near that.

--
..