Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Getting far..far tooo far....

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 17:48:22 -0500, Richard
wrote:

On 9/17/2014 11:58 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 10:54:14 -0500,
wrote:

On 9/16/2014 4:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:29:43 -0500,
wrote:

Yes, you do go far too far.

Get the story right.

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20140911/NEWS/309110056/Army-officer-uniform-denied-entry-child-s-school-supe-apologizes

Crapsters pyotr and Gunner seem to believe the security guards are
Muslims. I read four stories about the case; not one says anything
about them being Muslims, except for the cesspool site that Gunner
cites, and even they pose it as a question, saying that Detroit has a
high percentage of Muslims. The site is devoted to berating Muslims,
so that's to be expected.

Both Gunner and pyotr appear to be full of crap, as usual.

Ed, there are times when you write wise and wonderful words.

Usually I just let it go. Consider the source, and all.
But the superintendent of the school is a real stand-up guy.

Which was not reported in the inflammatory version of the story
that Mark sourced...

“I learned at The Basic School that I’m responsible for everything my
people do and don’t do, and I’m responsible for this and I’ll correct
it,” said Robert Shafer, superintendent for Rochester Community Schools
who left the Marine Corps as a first lieutenant and later made captain
in the Reserve. “It’s not the kind of behavior that we’d endorse as a
school district. It certainly isn’t a policy, and it’s regrettable and
we’re going to fix it.”

But that doesn't fit his "great kull" agenda very well, does it.

Hummm? My link reported that the Super was a stand up guy. Perhaps
your mental issues blinked it out?

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke