Leo Lichtman

Default Stebcentre

Lyn J. Mangiameli wroteclip) I wish they made a headstock spindle mount
version (like the BWT's Texas drives), so I didn't have to mess with
removing my vacuum chucking adapter (clip)
Lyn, you are referring to the way the vacuum connection gets in the way of
the knockout bar, right? I no longer have that problem, since my Stubby has
a built-in connection. However, on my previous lathe, I dealt with that by
making a split-nut which I could slip over the threaded spindle--then
unscrewing the nut drove off whatever was in the Morse taper.

Let me know if you would like to have one of these.