Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Mounting a bracket on a brick wall

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 07:36:17 -0400, "Sherlock.Homes"
wrote:

wrote in message
I would be careful of inside vs outside measurements for locating the cable
hole. The trim around the outside of the window may be different dimensions
from the trim around the inside of the window, so you should measure from
some common point like the edge of the glass itself, for example.
Good point, hr. I was going to open the nearest window and clamp a long 1
by 2" wood strip in the corner of the open window's frame. Should be the
same distance inside and out, yes?

SH

It depends on whether the universe is hyperbolic or not. Or at least
whether your house is.